We really like this phone. It's a combination power-user/boss phone and receptionist phone. The screen and programmable buttons give it enough space and options to display a lot of call data: caller id, time, etc.. as as well as status of the other phones in your office. 1 button transfers, 1 button calling.. and an excellent speakerphone.
The Grandstream GXP2170 features integrated PoE and built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets, as well as the ability to connect/power up to 4 cascaded extension modules with LCD display to access up to 160 speed dial/BLF contact. The GXP2170 also features up to 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys. By adding advanced security protection and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms, the GXP2170 is the perfect choice for enterprise users looking for a top-notch executive IP phone with advanced functionality and performance.
GRANDSTREAM GXP2170 CORE FEATURES:
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- 12 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts), 5 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- 48 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys, and supports up to 4 cascaded GXP2200EXT Modules
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronicsâ€™s headsets
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Auto-Config support using the ring-u Hello Hub.
NOTE: The side-car (receptionist console) is not included, but is supported.
- Standards: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A re- cord, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
- Network Interfaces: Dual switched 10/100 Ethernet ports (pass-through) with integrated PoEVoice Codecs: Support for G.711Âµ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, G.726-32, G.729 A/B, iLBC, inband and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGCQoS: Layer 2
- QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS