The GRP2614 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including dual LCD screens with 40 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), integrated WiFi, Bluetooth support, dual Gigabit ports and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio. These sound great with ring-u phone service.
- 4 line keys allow you to take/make 4 calls at once, conference them together or swap between calls easily.
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF keys (BLF = Busy Lamp Field, old phone geek term for seeing who is on the phone, or transfering)
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth Works well with basic "trucker style" Bluetooth headsets
- Wall mounts are not included. But a very nice multi-angle desk mount is included.
The ring-u crew really likes this phone, our customers LOVE it. It hits the sweet spot of price and features for a small business. We auto-configure and support every feature typically used, including broadcast paging , intercom mode, shared phone book and more. Best of all, the dedicated 2nd display (BLF) shows you customers on hold, who is on the phone, available for a call and with 1-button transfers, you can easily transfer that call. The "Dr. Fred" image above is from an actual customers phone with a typical configuration, the red button shows that the receptionist is on a call.
Things to know:
- These phones come with a unique password that will be needed during setup.
- Some fancier stereo and noise cancelling bluetooth headsets are incompatible. Basic ones work great.
- You can use the handset, speakerphone, a wired headset, and a bluetooth headset, swapping quickly between them easily.
- We ship these with a power adapter, but they will also work with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- If you are using these with ethernet, you can share that ethernet connection with a computer, there are two ports, an "in" and an "out".
- We've had fantastic results using these on WiFi (Wireless) but having good WiFI matters. Ubiquiti WiFi AP's are awesome. Using "Mesh" and "WiFi Range Extenders" are not suitable for VoIP phones.