BRAND NEW VERSION 2! Now with OLED Information screen on front of unit.
At the center of every ring-u phone system is the Hello Hub (PBX). This little box connects your phones, manages your calls, controls your phone menus, handles voicemail, and so much more. It does all of this while being smaller than most of the phones it manages.
- Configures and manages supported phones automatically
- Up to 30 lines and 75 extensions
- Receptionists and call routing.
- Voicemail and voicemail to email.
- and a Whole lot more...
Unlike cloud based systems that charge per extension (phone) per month, ring-u only charges for lines being used, not how many phones you own. A list of supported plug-n-play devices can be found here.
- The Hello Hub is a powerful PBX made possible by the rock solid reliability of Linux.
- Quad core 1.5ghz 64 bit ARM processor
- 2gb Samsung DDR4 RAM
- 16gb Samsung EMMC Storage3
- status/diagnostics LED's
- Dual USB 2.0 ports, Single USB 3.0 port - Can use USB drive storage for recorded calls, faxes and voicemails
- MicroSD card slot - Can use MicroSD storage for recorded calls, faxes and voicemails
The Hello Hub only works with ring-u telecom monthly services. Cannot be used with another service provider.